Www cracks ru . Some features of MS-DOS 8.0 (Breif in Russian) - MultiBoot.Ru

New Download Links
New Download Links

The 32nd Guards Air Fighter Regiment in Cuba (1962-1963) The chapter from Sergey Isaev s book “ Pages of History of the 32nd Guards Vilensky Air Fighter Regiment awarded with Lenin and Kutuzov orders” In February 1950 the 32nd Guards Air Fighter Regiment (32nd GIAP) has been transferred to Kubinka AFB (60 kilometers to the west of Moscow) and was subordinated to the 9th Air Fighter Division (9th IAD). Within 1950th years, the regiment except routine combat training constantly participated (MiG-15/17 and MiG-19 planes) in aviation parades above Moscow. The 32nd GIAP was the first fighter unit of the Soviet AF to be equipped with the newest MiG-21F-13 planes (NATO code MiG-21 Fishbed-C) in 1960. After that, the regiment participated in combat trails of this fighter aircraft. On July 9th, 1961 32nd GIAP in full strength has shown for the first time its MiG-21 planes to public during air parade over Moscow.

In July 1962, the 32nd GIAP’s the second aviation squadron on MiG-21F-13 planes under command of CO Major Yuri Nemtsevich has been sent to Indonesia for providing military assistance to the country. After that, flight and ground personnel from another fighter regiment based in Belorussia has completed 32nd GIAP. Kubinka AFB, Russia.

1961. The 32nd GIAP pilots on a background of MiG-21F-13. From left to right: Khramov, Sladkov, Teslenko, Mikhailov. Alexey Mikhailov’s archive In 1962, Colonel Nikolay Shibanov commanded the 32nd Guards Fighter Regiment. His deputies were skilled fighter pilots, true masters of aerobatics: head of the regiment’s political department Lieutenant colonel Nikolay Shcherbina, Lieutenant colonel Sergey Perovsky, Vladimir Grol and Leonid Grigoryev. Lieutenant colonel George Ashmanov was the chief of the regiment headquarters; Lieutenant-colonel Konstantin Zharov headed the air engineering service.

First-class pilots were commanders of the squadrons: the first one - Major Anatoly Shod, the second one - Major Alexander Yeliseyev, the third one - originally Captain Larionov, later - Captain Vasily Egorov. The regiment was supported by the 425th Independent Battalion of Ground Technical Maintenance under command of Lieutenant colonel Boris Prusakov and by an Independent Battalion of Lights and Radio Engineering Services commanded by Lieutenant colonel Krivosheev. The 32nd Guards Air Fighter Regiment commander colonel Nikolay Shibanov The 32nd GIAP deputy commander, head of the political department lieutenant-colonel Nikolay Shcherbina The 32nd GIAP deputy commander lieutenant-colonel Sergey Perovsky The 32nd GIAP chief of headquarters lieutenant-colonel George Ashmanov PACKING STUFF Nikolay Pakhomov: At the beginning of July 1962, the personnel of the 32nd GIAP and supporting units had a meeting with the commander of the Air Force of the Moscow Military District Lieutenant-general Eugenie Gorbatyuk. He ordered the regiment to be ready to redeploy to an airbase outside the Soviet Union to carry out there training missions. The regiment started to execute the order.

All preparations were carried out in strict secrecy. All personnel were checked by special authorities, underwent tough medical tests, and antiepidemic vaccination. We were recommended to take warm clothes, high fur boots, overcoats and warm linen in order to create, as we later understood, an effect of shift to a northern area with low temperatures. Nikolay Pakhomov, Lieutenant colonel, retired.

In Cuba, he was Major, deputy chief of staff of the regiment. Born in 1923. In 1942 he graduated the pilot s school, flied I-16 and La-5 piston fighters. Served in the Far East. While serving in the 917th IAP he fought against Japanese in 1945.

In 1947 due to health reasons, he was written off from flight practice and transferred to staff work. From 1946 till 1955, he served in the Far East. From 1956 till 1965, he was deputy chief of staff of the 32nd GIAP, then chief of staff of the 33rd GIAP at Wittschtok AFB, Germany. Retired in 1971, lived in Kubinka, the Moscow area. Died in October 2005.

Nikolay Pakhomov. Extract from private diary: July 13, 1962. After lunch, I got to the headquarters of the regiment.

They informed me that I immediately had to be in Moscow at the Air Force HQ of the Moscow military district. The reason was unknown. On the airfield, an An-2 liaison aircraft was waiting for me, as well as a car at the central airfield in Moscow. I got to the HQ, reported my arrival. I have been called to a room where I saw the commander General Gorbatyuk, the chief of staff and the HQ heard of political department.

How are you? - was the first question. And what about your family?

- O.K. - was my answer. - We have decided to send you to a business trip to a hot and humid country. Any objection?

– They asked. - I had none, whatsoever. Next day I was ordered to report again to the HQ. July 14, at the HQ. All officers who had gathered were ordered to a bus that carried us to a sewing workshop where we took off uniforms and footwear, packed them all in hold alls, and marked them. We got then a civil dress.

Then we handed over all documents: IDs, party membership card, and got the order to come back next day for instructions. July 15. After instruction on how to behave abroad, we received foreign currency - 15 US dollars and ordered to start our business trip next day. July 16. In the morning, the CO of the regiment Colonel Shibanov discharged his personal Pobeda ( Victory ) car to take my wife, my daughters and me to the HQ in Moscow.

There I got my new documents - the passport, which said that I was an operator of agricultural machinery , and the travel papers to Havana, Cuba. My wife and daughters were waiting for me outside meanwhile. I hardly persuaded an accompanying officer to allow me to say goodbye to my family. One minute was allowed to. I just told them that we were going to Cuba for the time unknown. Then we were placed in a bus that brought us to Vnukovo airport, directly to the gangway.

Before the plane took off, Raul Castro and chief of the Joint Staff of the Soviet Armed Forces Marshal of the Soviet Union Zakharov went up aboard the plane. Raul greeted us through the translator: Hello, comrades, agriculture workers. He came with us till Havana. Our Il-18 turboprop plane took off at 7.45 p.m.

The first landing was in 5 hours and 20 minutes at Presvich airfield near Glasgow (Scotland). July 17. The second landing and we arrived to Gander airport (Canada).

It took us 6 hours and 25 minutes to fly over there. The air terminal looked good. Beer was good. Victor Sharkov, Major, retired. When in Cuba he was Captain, chief of group of aircraft technicians of a squadron. Born in 1928.

In 1949, he finished the aviation mechanics school. Since 1950 till May 1962, he served as aircraft technician in the 32nd GIAP. Since 1964 - deputy chief of the technical support unit of the regiment. From 1970 till 1974 - Major, chief of a technical support unit of the 787th IAP, Finnov AFB, Germany.

From 1974 till 1978 - chief of the technical support unit of the 234th IAP the 9th IAD, Kubinka AFB. Retired in 1978, and lives in Kubinka, the Moscow area. Victor Sharkov: It took us over a month to disassemble and load our planes – combat MiG-21F-13 and two-seat UTI MiG-15 trainers. It was really a hard month to live: detaching fuselages, preserving engines, draining fuel from tanks, detaching planes, placing fuselages on dummy chassis, disconnecting tail plumage, etc., and packing all that stuff into special containers.

The containers were designed for transportation by sea, i.e. were practically tight and robust, upholstered inside with some paper looking like parchment, in two or three layers. It made us think that we would go long and necessarily by sea. The containers were loaded on railway platforms. It was a round the clock job by shifts.

The workers from Gorky aircraft assembly plant that produced our MiG-21s helped us. Nikolay Pakhomov: The 32nd GIAP personnel included 167 commissioned officers (57 pilots among them), 32 warrant officers, and 212 private soldiers, was transferred to Cuba from August 2 till September 22, 1962 first by rail to Baltiysk, then by ships to the destination points. Among the personnel sent out to Cuba there were 42 women, employees of the Soviet Army – medical staff (doctors, nurses), clerks, cooks, and waitresses. Victor Sharkov: Readiness for departure was declared. However, some time before, the regiment deputy commander, the heard of political department Lieutenant colonel Nikolay Shcherbina had called the officers to write an official report stating their voluntary wish to perform an important duty.

Oath-bound, we were obliged to go even to hell and gone to fulfill an order, so we did it. We were young, we trusted in the Communist party piously, and possible consequences reminded everyone that any defeat or failure would be punished. And here was an example, air engineer Major Kolomiyets, a competent and dear expert, a former pilot graduated from Zhukovsky Air Academy, refused to write the official report due to health reasons.

So he was lowered in his post as a “coward” and sent out to serve in a distant city of Torzhok. Many people saw us off at the time of departure: wives, children, and division top officers with General Dubinsky at the head. Wives were crying, kissing, saying parting words and hopes to meet us at home, but when would it happen, no one knew. Mikhail Isaev: By the end of July all containers and special vehicles were placed on railway platforms.

I was assigned duties of chief of the ground echelon. Only at the departure of the railway echelon I found out the destination point - Baltiysk. The echelon went fast, without any stops, and in a day we reached the port. We stayed there almost a month loading the equipment, belonging to our regiment and other units, up to ships.

The ground equipment was placed in timber carrying vessels or dry-cargo ships. The top circles of holds of dry-cargo ships were equipped along perimeter with two-storey beds for the soldiers to sleep. Field kitchens were then arranged on the deck near forecastle, and the WCs were installed on the forage. The containers with aircraft inside were placed on the covers of holds. An Il-14 transport aircraft was not subject to disassembly, so a dummy superstructure was built on a dry-cargo ship to conceal it.

In Baltiysk before boarding the ships, all Cuba-bound personnel changed their uniform clothes for civilian. The officers got woolen suits, shirts with ties, checkered shirts (cowboy type), raincoats and hats. The warrant officers and soldiers got no ties, and they received caps instead of hats. In Cuba, we all dressed in checkered shirts, were called a hundred-cell” and identified far off as ruso compañero.

The Guards Red Banner of the 32nd GIAP arrived on the last railway echelon from Kubinka. However, we got the order to send the Banner and documents of the regiment back to Moscow. In addition, the regiment was renamed into the 213th Air Fighter Regiment (213th IAP).

It is difficult to tell what purpose was for, but that renaming delivered many troubles to us after we had returned from Cuba. Nikolayevsk passenger ship At the beginning of September 1962, we boarded Nikolayevsk passenger ship registered at the Far East Petropavlovsk-Kamchatski port. The ship was new, built in the Eastern (socialist) Germany, and could take up to 350 passengers aboard. By that time, Nikolayevsk had already made a trip to Cuba with the advance party of our regiment.

Commissioned officers and women - military servicewomen and civilian employees of the Soviet Army, occupied all places aboard the steam-ship. All passengers were dressed as civilian people, though each had a complete set of the daily, the field and the so-called Turkestan (hot climate) uniform. Big bosses took places in the first class cabins on the main decks, and women were sent to the lowermost decks (“rocking was not strong” was the explanation). And what soldiers felt placed in the holds of cargo ships, we found out a later while coming back home in the holds of a dry-cargo ship. Mikhail Isaev, Major, retired. When in Cuba he was Captain, chief of a technical support group.

Born in 1930. In 1952, he finished the military air technical school. He began his service in a fighter regiment of the Group of the Soviet Armed Forces in Germany. From 1958 till 1969, he served in the 32nd GIAP: a technician of an air flight, chief of radio maintenance group of the regiment’s technical support unit, a radio engineer of the regiment.

From 1969 till 1974, he served as engineer of the regiment in the 515th IAP of the Soviet Southern Group of Armed Forces (Hungary), then at the Borisoglebsk military pilot’s school. Retired in 1977, and lived in the city of Lobnya of the Moscow area. Died in October 2007.

Victor Sharkov: We arrived in Baltiysk by a passenger train, and then some days were waiting for our echelon with the planes and equipment, which arrived on August 14. Volgoles timber carrying vessel was assigned to carry the equipment – it was 124-meter long and 16.5 meter wide. Its loading went on round the clock, with 2 to 3 hours to sleep. At the beginning, we filled in the bottom part of the bow holds with vehicles, and the fodder hold with ammunition. The bow part of the deck was charged with oil and gas, about 400 pieces of cargo overall.

Several containers carrying air equipment, and to containers with MiG-15 aircraft were pulled down to the bottom of the holds. Containers with combat aircraft were very long to be placed in the hold. It took us a day to decide where containers with MiG-21 aircraft could be put. As a result, it was decided to place 16 containers, i.e. 16 MiG-21F-13 planes, atop the covers of the holds, 4 pieces upon each. Another problem came to light: the containers had in the case the support for only two thirds of their length.

Therefore, wooden legs were to be made to balance the containers. All this stuff was fixed with 6 mm wire to the deck and every possible part that could hold them tight. The captain and his senior assistant looked skeptically at our efforts and muttered that in a good storm all the structure would go to the sea within one or two hours. The aircraft of our regiment were boarded on two ships: Volgoles timber carrying vessel and Divnogorsk dry-cargo ship. On July 17 32 pilots and we (4 technicians) were lined up on the upper deck of the ship. The Admiral heard the report, gave out instructions and checked the staff.

All of a sudden, we missed two pilots – first lieutenant Beloborodov and first lieutenant Olkhovik. We rushed to find them. In a while, they appeared singing and smiling, since both had taken a considerable amount of alcohol “load” before departure. These officers were discussed at the party meeting that was held immediately. Beloborodov, a high, good-natured and phlegmatic guy, knelt down at the meeting and said: “I am a Soviet citizen, and I will die for my Native land, redeem my offence with my blood, just do not leave me ashore”.

He was forgiven, and he turned out a very good pilot. Another pilot was expelled from the Communist Party, sent back to Kubinka air base where he was dismissed from the Soviet Army without pension. Volgoles timber carrying ship transporting the Soviet ballistic missiles on the main deck on return trip to Russia was escorting by a US destroyer. The Caribbean sea, November 1962 We were placed aboard Volgoles ship as follows: the pilots were placed in the cabins together with the team of the ship, one cabin for two pilots.

And we, four technicians were put a bunkroom. The bunkroom was located in the bow part of the ship; therefore, I was assigned the mission to watch the fastening condition of containers. EN ROUTE Victor Sharkov. Extract from private diary: August 17, 1962, at 8 p.m. two tows moved Volgoles ship out of the port.

The steamship gave a farewell lingering hooter. Sailing, we felt sad and somewhat uncertain. What would our future look like?

August 19. The air was grey and cold, we were passing the Northern Sea. In the strong fog, we reduced our speed. August 20. Meal was arranged well, four times a day: at 8.30 a.m., 12.30 p.m., 6.30 p.m., and at 9.30 p.m.

Meal was very good, and we felt as if we were having a rest at some fashionable resort area with quiet hour sleeping, reading, sunbathing, playing chess. Lighthouses on the coasts of England and France were passing away. We got closer to England; its cities on the coast were well visible.

August 21. By the evening, we rounded the Brittany peninsula, and went southwestward. Next morning the sea was restless. It was stormy, up to six points in strength. The Bay of Biscay, it was impressionable, we felt miserable, rolling repeatedly in beds. August 23.

The ocean was very friendly. From 8.00 a.m. till 12.00 p.m.

I was watching forward from a navigational officer platform. Except for unlimited ocean, I noticed a group of dolphins, a wooden flank swinging in the water, and a seagull flying from the West. On watching duty we served by shift. It is a good cure against idleness. August 25. The ocean was quiet.

The day was sunny and bright. I asked our radio operator whether a short message could be sent out to families, and got the negative answer. Only reception of messages was allowed. August 28.

“The ocean protects us”. The involuntary phrase heard on the deck. Really so, with all that cargo, and on the open deck! August 31.

The night was stuffy, hot. The ocean was quiet. Many ships and birds in sight. Seemingly, we were approaching the land.

We will reach Bahamas at night. Tomorrow a deciding stage will come. Can we break through the American barrier, will we be safe? We hope that submarines accompany us.

We heard that that Americans had blocked Cuba. September 1. We have

About InterCrim Press

More Did you know ? Download AGC s Reference App. Available for free download Glass & Architecture by AGC ASTRUD GILBERTO. HOME AG STORE BIOGRAPHY DISCOGRAPHY ESSAY INTERVIEW SCRAP BOOK ART MASCOTS (THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE) Welcome to the one and only Astrud Gilberto Website! Crazing is the phenomenon that produces a network of fine cracks on the surface of a material, for example in a glaze layer. Crazing frequently precedes fracture in.

Create Powerful Imagery in Your Writing - WritersDigest.com

More We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. Funniest Gun FAILS-Girls Gun Fails,Try not to laugh!!! 2016 Best ever! Best Fail - Duration: 7:02. Panik-Prank-Production 5,586,677 views 689.ru - сайт, где любой желающий может скачать бесплатно игры и программы, музыку и софт, а.

Bing: www cracks ru

More Поисковая система Referat.Com: базы данных Crack.Ru (рефераты, crack/hack сайты, mp3), база Охотник за. «Кадуйский фанерный комбинат» основан 01 августа 2010 года на базе ОАО «Севертара». Software Reviews. Samsung Gear S3 first impressions: Much improved over the S2, but with potential to be the best smartwatch. Posted on 23 November 2016 | 12:47 pm